As a Tradie you face unique challenges and circumstances requiring policies designed specifically for you.
Builders Insurance Hub arranges insurance cover specifically for all types of trades with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Tradie, what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Damage to customer and other third party property, business interruptions including the risks of unauthorised access, excavation work, liability to sub-contractors, vicarious liability for sub-contractors, damage to customer and other third party property, third party injuries from tools, equipment and materials.
- Employee risks and injury which may be caused from falls from ladders of scaffold, falling objects hitting head or body, crush injuries due to collapse of scaffolding, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles and stepping on nails and sharp objects etc.
- Construction Contractual Liability. Ensuring you are covered for the contract you have signed.
Types of insurance your Builders Hub Insurance package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Builders Warranty Insurance
- Personal Accident & Illness Insurance<
- Contract Works Insurance
- Office & Business Insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- Marine Transit Insurance & Goods In Transit Insurance<
- Tax Audit Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Covering personal injury or property damage to third parties as a result of your negligence. Pollution Liability (Environmental Liability) covers the financial and business interruption implications following an environmental incident which can be significant.
Motor Fleet Insurance & Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Covering machinery and equipment for breakdown and possible business interruption.
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.