As a Subcontractor you face unique challenges and circumstances requiring policies designed specifically for you.
Builders Insurance Hub arranges insurance cover specifically for all types of Sub Contractors with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Sub Contractor what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Construction Contractual Liability. Ensuring you are covered for the contract you have signed.
- Damage to customer and other third party property, business interruptions including the risks of unauthorised access, excavation work, liability to sub-contractors, vicarious liability for sub-contractors, damage to customer and other third party property, third party injuries from tools, equipment and materials.
- Business interruptions e.g. from interruption of gas or water supply
- Employee risks and injuries which may be caused by falls from ladders and scaffold, falling objects hitting head or body, crush injuries due to collapse of scaffolding, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles and stepping on nails and sharp objects and more.
- Property damage from substantial fire exposures.
Types of insurance your Builders Hub Insurance package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Builders Warranty Insurance
- Office & Business Insurance
- Construction Surety & Bonds
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Marine Transit Insurance & Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
- Personal Accident & Illness Insurance
Construction All Risks Insurance (Contract Works Insurance)
Combined property damage cover on site and public liability cover and may be extended to include defects arising during the maintenance liability period. It is also a safeguard should other construction workers become injured on site.
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Covering personal injury or property damage to third parties as a result of your negligence. Pollution Liability covers the financial and business interruption implications following an environmental incident which can be significant.
Motor Fleet Insurance & Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Professional Indemnity Insurance & Design & Construct Insurance
Breach of Duty claims including Errors & Omission causing financial loss, intellectual property infringement liability, media liability, privacy liability and privacy remediation expense. Contractual Liability and breach of legislation.
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.