As a Joinery & Kitchen Manufacturer you face unique challenges and circumstances requiring policies designed specifically for you.
Working within the Manufacturing Industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Builders Insurance Hub arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Joinery & Kitchen Manufacturer what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Property damage from fire and storm, including business interruptions.
- Machinery and equipment breakdown, including possible business interruption from the breakdown.
- Third party injuries or negligent damage to customer’s premise whilst performing your work.
- Failure of structural elements due to poor quality materials, manufacturing, design etc; insufficient testing and inspection; failure of fastened or fused sections to hold together; sharp edges which can cause injury; and completed operations exposures from improper installation work.
- Environmental Liability from the improper disposal of chemicals, solvents and other emissions.
- Employee injuries and risks.
Types of insurance your Builders Insurance Hub package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Builders Warranty Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance & Design & Construct Insurance
- Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
- Construction Surety & Bonds
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
Covers accidental risks of physical loss or physical damage including theft and business interruption at your locations.
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Covering personal injury or property damage to third parties as a result of your negligence. Pollution Liability covers the financial and business interruption implications following an environmental incident which can be significant.
Motor Fleet Insurance & Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Covering machinery and equipment for breakdown and possible business interruption.
Marine Cargo & Transit Insurance (Including Carriers Goodwill)
Covering goods in transit within Australia and overseas. Can include liability cover based around your written terms and conditions.