As a Pool Builder your industry faces regulations that require policies designed for your business.
Working within the Construction industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Builders Insurance Hub arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Pool Builder what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Construction Contractual Liability. Ensuring you are covered for the contract you have signed.
- All work at the construction site including the risks of unauthorised access, attractive nuisance, excavation work, liability to sub-contractors, vicarious liability for sub-contractors, damage to customer and other third party
- Business interruptions e.g. from interruption of gas or water supply
- Employee risks and injuries which may be caused by falls from ladders and scaffold, falling objects hitting head or body, crush injuries due to collapse of scaffolding, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles and stepping on nails and sharp objects and more.
- Property damage from substantial fire exposures
- Accidental damage to machinery, equipment and stock.
Types of insurance your Builders Hub Insurance package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Office & Business Insurance
- Construction Surety & Bonds
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Marine Transit Insurance & Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
Construction All Risks Insurance (Contract Works Insurance)
Combined property damage cover on site and public liability cover and may be extended to include defects arising during the maintenance liability period. It is also a safeguard should other construction workers become injured on site.
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Covering personal injury or property damage to third parties as a result of your negligence. Pollution Liability covers the financial and business interruption implications following an environmental incident which can be significant.
The Home Building Compensation Fund provides a safety net for homeowners in NSW faced with incomplete and defective building work carried out by a builder or tradesperson.
Motor Fleet Insurance & Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Professional Indemnity Insurance & Design & Construct Insurance
Breach of Duty claims including Errors & Omission causing financial loss, intellectual property infringement liability, media liability, privacy liability and privacy remediation expense. Contractual Liability and breach of legislation.
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.